Kill bacteria when water flows through
Anti-stain on the inside surface
Use Sedal porcelain core – Spain
Pure copper body
Kangaroo KG690S antibacterial bowl is the exclusive product developed by the Kangaroo Institute of Health and Applied. As a leading manufacturer and supplier of household goods in Vietnam, Kangaroo is committed to providing consumers with the best products and strict quality control and inspection procedures.
Kangaroo KG690S anti-bacterial lotion is designed according to Australian standards with subtle styling, innovative to small details, anti-stain on the inside surface.
Antimicrobial Nanotechnology is applied on the inside of the tap system to help prevent stain and kill bacteria as the water flows through, providing a clean, fresh source of water.
Kangaroo bowl is made entirely of 100% pure copper and chromium plated by KSA standard 100% quality. The hose made of porcelain Sedal – Spanish super durable.
How to install and use Kangaroo KG690S anti-bacterial bath
1. Make sure the pipe position is installed at the right size, distance according to the different models.
2. Connect the body of the shower hose and the water supply with the water inlet.
3. Turn up to open and turn down to close. Red mark is a hot water source, blue is a source of cold water.
4. Relate to the requirements of the lotus bowl do not use the hand to strongly impact the surface of the plane. Do not use sharp nails or other objects on the surface
Sanitation and maintenance instructions
1. You should clean the shower faucet with clean water or soft rags regularly, keep it clean and avoid impact on the surface of the shower hose and other parts to ensure the product is durable and beautiful.
2. Use the following chemicals to clean the surface:
Powder without completely corrosive
The cleaner does not have abrasives
3. Study the use of alkaline or acid based cleaning agents with high alkalis.
4. Use water or cloth towel after showering.
5. When there is a problem with the product, the following measures should be taken:
Loosen the water valve when the water is running low
Remove the cover, wash the dirt when the water runs small or does not flow. Check for dust in the filter section of the water supply.
How to replace the inner core: remove the red / green button of the handle, then remove the handle, remove the screw and take out the brake and then remove the core and replace with a new one and then Step by step as before.
Open the lid of the valve and then remove the cushion and adjust the water flow to increase the amount of water when the water intake is weak.
When the amount of water in the small bowl, remove the lotus bowl and then clean the dirt inside the filter.
If only one in the nozzle on the lotus bowl does not work or no water out, should use the hand to wash directly on the spray nozzle.
Note the Kangaroo KG683 bath set
1. Operating pressure: min 0.5Mpa (0.5 Bar) and max. 1.0 Mpa (10 Bar)
2. The inside porcelain core has been checked and the factory adjusted so you do not dismantle it yourself.
3. Install the product according to the user manual. Be careful not to over-force your hand to avoid causing scratches to the relevant parts.
Make sure you install the hot / cold water in the correct position, if it is hot from the front and the cooler on the right.
5. If the source of water is dirty, it is recommended to install the filter in the source to avoid damaging other parts of the shower hose or the operation of the shower hose.
6. If the water outlet is made of plastic, the water pressure should not exceed 0.5Mpa, if more than 0.5Mpa shower system need a pressure relief valve to reduce the pressure to avoid affecting the equipment and operation of the shower hose.
7. After installation, thoroughly check all couplings and ensure that there is no leakage.
8. Working pressure and temperature during operation
Working pressure: 0.05Mpa ~ 0.5Mpa.
Pressure should be maintained when operating: 0.05Mpa ~ 0.5Mpa (Including hot side and cold side).
Operating Temperature: 4 ° C ~ 90 ° C.
9. Height in the center of the cold / hot side of the tube is 90 cm.